Monday, September 6, 2010

Me, Myself, etc




Contact: mozgurgonen@yahoo.com

Standing: 1st year PhD w/masters.

Why 624: My research is on sketch based modeling & 2.5D sketching.

Can Bring: I have done fair amount of work with graph theory; topology construction/manipulation.

In 10 Years: In front of the computer.

Biggest advancement in CS: Machine Learning will advance. Not skynet, but smarter software that customizes itself based on user needs.

Favorite Undergrad Course: Data Structures.

Favorite Movie: Le Fabuloux Destin d'Amelie Poulain. Because watching it always makes you feel better.

Time Travel: Larry Page & Sergey Brin, when they launched Google in a garage. It'd be fun to ask them where they saw themselves in ten years.

Interesting Fact: I thought of a Facebook like college-networking site when I was in undergrad, but I was discouraged by some friends who claimed that there were gazillions of similar websites :/

No comments:

Post a Comment